Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A Seminar by Ben Witherington III

I have a number of theologians that I enjoy listening to - one of  them is Ben Witherington.  He is a prolific author and I have a long way to go to build up my library collection.  He also has a blog and appears from time to time on podcasts and other videos.

I came across a really interesting seminar in panel format on youtube that I wanted to share with you.  It is quite a long seminar (about 80 minutes) on Theology, Jesus and the Canon.  In truth, much of the time is spent discussing the canon and its reliability and authenticity.  There is a good Q&A discussion at the end as well.

As well as being highly informative, the three participants seem to be enjoying themselves and there is quite a bit of humour mixed in with the theology.  The theology itself is what I would call conservative, in other words, it fully supports the authenticity and reliability of the Bible as God's word.

I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment